Saturday, December 31st, Reservations available from 4:30pm – 9:00pm.
4 course menu with options in each course, $120 per person, excluding tax, gratuity, and beverages.
We are offering a fixed price, four course menu with options in each course for $120 per person (price exclusive of tax, gratuity, and beverages), with an optional wine pairing for $42. Reservations are available from 4:30pm until 9:00pm. Orders for curbside pickup must be placed at least 48 hours in advance. Please call to reserve or to place a to go order, 540-253-5501. A credit card is required with your reservation.
– Shaved fennel with Fuyu persimmon and lime
– Roasted beets tossed with extra virgin olive oil and blackcurrant vinegar, pistachios
– English pea and jumbo lump crab sformato, lemon butter
– Champagne risotto
– Arugula with sliced pear, gorgonzola dolce, walnuts, and a house vinaigrette
– Belgian Endive tossed with a house vinaigrette, candied pecans, and gorgonzola dolce
– Radicchio and hazelnuts tossed with a passion fruit vinaigrette
– Shaved Brussel sprouts with roasted almonds and pecorino Sardo, extra virgin olive oil and lemon
House made Pastas and Entrees
– Pasta with calamari and house preserved lemon
– A rustic cabbage and potato ravioli with black truffle
– Spinach tortellini filled with Mortadella and ricotta, served in a parmesan fonduta
– Veal scaloppine with prosciutto and mozzarella, rolled and pan sautéed with fresh sage and white wine
– Cotechino, a pork sausage typical to Modena and eaten on New Year’s Eve for good fortune and wealth, over lentils and creamy, herbed polenta
– Local strip loin pan sautéed with an arugula, drizzled with aged balsamic form Modena
_ Fish wrapped in prosciutto and pan sautéed, English peas
– Selection of house made desserts
*Menu subject to change based on availability