We are open for curbside pickup and full-service dining on our patio and indoors! We are offering our full dinner menu and featured chef’s specials. Our featured specials, cocktail, and house made desserts change weekly and are posted every Friday morning. View our wine list here, and our cocktail list here.
Take our pantry home with you! Visit the Pantry section of our website to purchase local, imported, and house made specialties for use in your own home. Order items individually or in a gift basket for yourself, a friend, or a loved one.
We also have the license to sell bottles of wine and we are doing so at competitive retail pricing. Receive a 10% discount on pre-ordered cases of 12 bottles or more. Cases can be mixed.
Due to a limited number of tables inside and on our patio, reservations are recommended. We will be taking credit card numbers with your reservation. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy, after that time you will be charged $25 per person if we cannot fill your reservation. Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 540-253-5501.
We encourage you to look over our menus on our website to familiarize yourself before you arrive. Please remember that the Commonwealth of Virginia now requires that people wear cloth face coverings when spending time in indoor public settings. If you are seated on our patio, you must wear a mask to enter the restaurant for any reason, this includes using the restroom and visiting the host stand when you arrive. No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted on the patio or in the restaurant.
Dining with Us
We take the laws, regulations, and recommendations set forth by the CDC and governor of Virginia very seriously. This means that we will be implementing several new policies in order to serve you safely and confidently. Please respect the guidelines set in place so we can continue to serve you.
- Guests are required by the Commonwealth of Virginia to wear masks when spending time in indoor public spaces. Masks may be removed indoors “while eating or drinking”. If you do not have a mask when you arrive, we have sunflower masks for purchase for $10.
- All our staff will be wearing masks at all times, practicing physical distancing, and washing their hands as much as possible.
- Hand sanitation stations will be setup near the entrance/exits of the restaurant and near the restrooms for your convenience.
- All tables are spaced out in accordance with physical distance mandates on our patio and indoors. Please do not move the tables. We will try to accommodate any table requests as best we can, but not all requests can be met.
- Table settings will no longer have wine glasses on them. Glasses will be brought once wine has been ordered.
- We will no longer be offering refillable water from a pitcher. Still and sparkling water can be purchased by the bottle.
- Grated parmigiano will no longer be offered tableside. We will bring to the table your own individual bowl from which to serve yourself.
We will be following policies that we set in place right before the shutdown. Tables, booths, chairs, salt and pepper shakers, bread baskets, check books, and anything else that we and you come into contact with will be disinfected thoroughly and often. We only ask your patience, as all these steps will take longer, but we believe they are necessary in maintaining the health of our customers, staff, and their families.
How to Place an Order for Curbside Pick Up
Please call to place an order at 540-253-5501. Have your credit card number ready when you call. When you arrive to pick up your order, park you car in the front of the restaurant (along Loudoun Avenue) and call us to let us know you have arrived and we will bring it out to you. If you are picking up to take your meal home, please have your window down or your trunk open and we will place the order in your car.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for choosing to dine with us whether it be on our patio, in our dining room, or in your own home. Our aim is to provide as much of the familiarity and comfort of dining with us, while keeping our customers, staff, and their families healthy.